How To Choose a Mattress? | Mattress Buying Guide
We pass one-third of our lives in our beds and it is necessary to bear the exhausting process of selecting your next mattress. Accordingly, sleep quality deteriorates due to the wrong mattress selection. People’s development is completed while asleep, not while awake. The fact that physical and mental development occurs during sleep shows how important sleep is. In this sense, you need to show extreme importance choosing the right mattress to increase your sleep quality.
As Waynes Home, you can examine the comfortable modern cheap mattress models we have chosen for you. If you need some recommendations about how to choose a mattress, how to choose a mattress for back pain here is a simple mattress buying guide for you. You can also visit our store to get the best advise from our experts. Buy the best mattress from Waynes Home with a discounted price.
How to Choose the Right Bed?
- To choose the right mattress, you must first consider your needs. These needs can be need to relax at sleep, having no pain, being able to move comfortably in the bed, supporting your body, minimum motion transfer, cooler sleep and so on. In this regard, for a good bed, you can base the following criteria:
- Having a natural content on your bed is very important for a good sleep. If you choose to have a low cost mattress you might easily made a wrong bed selection. However, given the time spent in bed, you can understand how harmful beds with synthetic content can be for your body.
- The fabric used in the bed also has a very important place for quality sleep. Producing the fabric from synthetic material affects both the life of the mattress and your sleep quality.
- It is very important to choose a bed based on your height and weight. It is difficult to sleep well in a wrong size mattress, as your body will not be comfortable in the bed.
- Those with physical conditions such as herniated disc, back pain, scoliosis should be more careful when choosing mattresses. Choosing the wrong mattress will further increase their pain. However with the correct mattress, can significantly reduce their pain. In this regard countering the stress points is very important. Modern memory foam mattresses and pocket coil springs provides an excellent choice for countering your stress points.
Under these conditions, you can choose a bed. Not only do you choose price-oriented beds, but it will also cause serious problems.
Why a Good Mattress is Important?
A good mattress is, above all, about your sleep quality and your uninterrupted rest. Continuous sleep is important for reinforcing what you learn during the day, resting your muscle and bone structure, and preparing for the next day. If your sleep is interrupted or does not pass in a quality way, you will not enjoy your sleep at all and you may feel pain, exhaustion, and restless when you wake up.
In addition to these improvements, a good mattress is also good for a variety of body aches seen in most adults. Pain such as the lower back, back, muscle, joint pain can often be unbearably severe. To prevent this pain, it is very important to choose the right mattress for your body structure. Otherwise, you can cause your existing pain to increase even more.
3 Steps to Consider in Choosing the Right Bed
- Correct Mattress Size
If you want to take advantage of your bed and sleep comfortably, it is very important to choose a bed suitable for your own body type. Bed size can create problems, especially since the movements of spouses are not considered in double beds. Since the movements of the couples restrict sleep during sleep, it is necessary to choose a bed according to the body types of spouses for healthy sleep.
- Natural Content
Whether single or double bed, the most important point is that the bed has a natural content. Chemicals, which are synthetic materials, predominate in mattresses without natural content and this prevents a qualified sleep. Chemicals hazards for human health are known. The use of chemicals in a product directly in contact with a person such as a bed leads to various skin and allergy problems as well as poor quality sleep. When choosing a mattress, you need to ask what materials the mattress is made of and what content it contains. You can also look at the production certificate about the materials of the bed.
- Determine the ideal mattress stiffness.
People with a normal weight and height ratio can choose beds of medium hardness in this regard. Overweight people can choose soft mattresses and very light people can choose hard mattresses. The stiffness of the bed here is important for comfort, as well as for the body to take the correct lying position during sleep.
As you can see buying a new mattress is a little bit of a work. But if you follow these recommendations above you can choose easily your bed.